While treating patients, hospitals collect 50 petabytes of data every year. This secondary use of Real World Data (RWD) supports researchers in their quest for new treatments, enables industry partners to develop AI that can detect diseases earlier and provides a better understanding regarding outcomes and safety of treatments: it improves healthcare.
RWD can save lives! Utilising these data is the future and it will become routine practice. But today, despite the obvious and immense value, RWD from hospitals remains mostly undisclosed.
Cascador Health wants to play a role and facilitates unlocking the true value of RWD, in a privacy preserving way. We understand the concerns about data privacy and security. Therefore, we’d like to offer you insights into the important topic of governance.
Join the webinar during which experts will share their thoughts on:
• Unlocking data: a Swiss hospital perspective
• GDPR/Swiss nFADP and data governance
• Preserving privacy while unlocking data
• Dominique Kuhlen, Chief Clinical Officer Hirslanden
• Magali Feys, Founder AContrario
• Vincent Naessens, Associate Professor at Distrinet
• Laurent Laffineur, Business Development Director Cascador Health
We look forward to meeting you online!